Brain is the most important, powerful and strongest part of our body. The study related to the problems of the brain is considered to be called Neurology. It is that branch of medicine which studies the disorders related to the nervous system. It is an interesting study which tells about the connection between the brain and the body and how the body works on the command of the brain.to know briefly you can see Neuro Hospital in Ludhiana.
Some common disorders related to Neurology are:
- Stroke: Stroke generally means when there is blockage of blood in one part of the brain or a brain vessel bursts. The main reason for the stroke is considered to be high blood pressure.
- Epilepsy: Epilepsy is a brain condition related to abnormal electrical activity called recurring seizures. There are differents forms and conditions of Epilepsy. It affects the all age people
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Multiple Sclerosis is a disease related with the central nervous system, it affects the central nervous system. Some people get partially affected by it and some people lose the ability to watch, walk, talk etc completely.
- Parkinson’s disease: It is a disease which is caused by the loss of dopamine producing cells in the brain. It is a progressive disorder affecting the nerve system and the body parts controlled by it.
- Alzheimer disease: Alzheimer disease can be defined as a situation in which a person forgets to respond properly and behave rightly. It basically affects that part of the brain which controls the memory, thoughts and understanding of the person.
- Migraines: Migraines is the type of a headache getting triggered mostly on one side of your head. It shows sensitivity towards harsh light , sound and hunger.
Causes for the Neurological disorders: Neurological system of the body is a very complex system of the body. A little dysfunctioning of the neuro system can cause a big neuro problem and can affect your day to day life. The main causes for the neurological disorders vary in different problems. To know more can see Neurosurgeon in Punjab But some general causes can be:
1 Physical injury
- Nutrition related causes
- LIfestyle related causes etc.
Some common symptoms related to neurological disorders
The symptoms related to the neurological disorder vary according to the situation, for that consult Neuro Hospital in Ludhiana.But some common symptoms are:
- Memory loss
- Headache that changes
- Losing site, vision
- Body not able to respond on the command of brain
- Lacking in communication
- Not able to function with other parts of the body
- Muscles rigidity
- Tremors and seizures etc.
Some preventive measures to keep your nerve system healthy and make your brain work properly:
- Exercise regularly
- Stay active
- Eat healthy diet
- Avoid bad habits like drinking alcohol, smoking
- Avoid stressing and Overthinking
- Avoid processed food products and artificial sugar
Guidance by the best Neurosurgeon in Punjab, will help you in understanding the problem you are dealing with and will provide with proper guidance and procedure.