X-Ray | Colour Doppler | Ultrasound Diagnostic centre in Ludhiana, Punjab
Best X-Ray Colour Doppler, Ultrasound Diagnostic centre in Ludhiana, Punjab, Diagnostic Radiology Imaging at Neurociti provides patients with a full range of radiology services. It has changed the healthcare sector for the better. Its focus is on:
At Neurociti, we perform diagnostic radiological imaging which allows the doctor to handle complex cases with utmost precision. In addition, repairing traumatic injuries is the best approach as compared to earlier. We are here with each of our patients and committed to providing the best methods.
Precision and making the best medical decision are only possible when the condition is diagnosed correctly. To get a ‘BETTER INSIGHT’ we include the following:
- MRI, 64-slice Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital X-Ray / Special Investigation
- CT Angiography/Venography/Cisternography
- MRI Angiography/Venography/Cisternography
“Our Mission: Advanced Care And Best Technology”
Diagnostic Radiologists: Extreme training, skills, and judgment
Modern Technology to Diagnose the Condition
Through modern and best methods, the doctor gets a better insight into diagnosing the patient’s condition. This field is the use of non-invasive imaging scans. Most importantly, a low dose of radiation is used which creates detailed images of the specific area. Some of the examples of diagnostic radiology are:
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound & Color Doppler – GE voluson S6 — with 3D & 4D facilities.
- Radiography (X-rays):
- 500 MA X-ray machine –GE
- 5 – 100 MA high-frequency X-ray machine – GE USA.
- 6 – CR system for digital X-ray – Fuji Japan
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scans: 16 Slice CT scan – GE Brivo 385 – Super image quality and Low Radiation to the patient.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scans
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
What is Diagnostic Radiology & How is Diagnostic radiology so beneficial?
Making the best Medical Decisions
If you want to know more about the procedures and want to get yourself diagnosed, then get in touch with our team of diagnostic radiologists at Neurociti.