COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Don’t compare Asthma and COPD
Who is at increased risk of getting COPD?
- Someone who has assigned a female at birth
- Over the age of 65
- Extremely dealing with air pollution
- Working with chemicals, dust, and fumes
- As a child faced the problem of respiratory infection
If you fall under any of these categories, you must get the COPD Diagnosis and treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, at the earliest. Finding the best possible reason is essential so that the problem does not get worse with time.
What are the major reasons/causes of COPD?
- Air pollution
- Dust and fumes at workplaces
- Secondhand smoke
- Have faced genetic disorder
At Neurociti Hospital, the most experienced team of medical experts and clinic staff are there to take care of your overall well-being. You need to trust the expertise of a COPD doctor in Ludhiana, Punjab, to ensure the condition gets better on time.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of COPD?
- Not able to take a deep breath
- Facing problems like breath shortness and mild exercise
- Having excess mucus that stays there for a long time
- Breath shortness that happens when you perform daily activities Don’t ignore the symptoms. Otherwise, it will only get worse with time
What are the ways to diagnose COPD?
- Pulse Oximetry
- Arterial blood gases
- Chest X-ray or Chest CT scan
- Exercise testing
- ECG or EKG
The test also helps to tell better about your COPD type and what measures should be taken to manage the situation.
Management and treatment of COPD
- Anti-inflammatory medications
- Supplemental oxygen