Muscle, bone, and joint pain are common issues, but it is important to not let the situation get worse by avoiding the need of consulting a medical expert. So, when you should consult an ortho doctor. In case you are noticing the below-mentioned symptoms then consult an ortho doctor right away.
- Stiffness, pain, or discomfort is affecting your daily life.
- Chronic pain lasts for around 12 weeks or more.
- Problem standing or walking with ease
- Your range of motion is reducing with time.
- Soft tissue injury which is taking more than 48 hours to get resolved.
It is important to understand that delaying any problem will not help you at any cost. Instead, you are making the situation worse. So, it is better to seek assistance right away.
What kind of problems are addressed by an orthopedic specialist?
Chronic knee pain or injury can be troublesome, in many cases. Seeking medical help without any delay will ensure that your health is okay and the problem will not get worse. Here are some of the problems which your ortho doctor can address:
- Torn or ruptured tendon
- Instability or dislocation
- Joint, muscle, or bone pain begins after an accident or injury
- Knee pain or hip pain initially was bearable. But, it is progressing day by day.
- Extreme neck or back pain
- Diagnosed with an elbow, knee, or hip arthritis
- Knee or hip pain gets worse when you try to lift something heavy or practice a heavy workout
- Diagnosed with osteoarthritis
- Radiating arm or leg pain, which is also referred to as pinched nerve
Seek medical help from the ortho specialist
Apart from that, if you are looking for help for recovery and rehabilitation following an injury, even then an ortho doctor will help you. Injury to the bone or joints need care right away, so make sure to not avoid the situation at any cost.
If you are noticing the above-mentioned symptoms, then book your initial consultation right away.