Parkinson’s disease is one of the progressive conditions which affect body movement. The symptoms occur with time, and sometimes it’s not even known that the individual has the problem. In this situation, tremors are typical, and there will be problems of slow movement and stiffness in the body. The initial stages might show some expression or not at all. In some cases, the Neurologist in Ludhiana can suggest you undergo surgical treatment to make a difference to your condition or control the part of the brain which is triggering the problem.
What are the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease?
For every individual, the signs and symptoms are different. Usually, the symptoms can be on one body part, or they might be worse on one part of the body. Some of the common signs and symptoms are:
- Rigid muscles
- Slowed movement
- Loss of automatic movement
- Speech changes
- Impaired balance & posture
If you have this condition, then make sure to consult one of the known Neuro Hospital in Ludhiana to effectively manage your health and get the most effective treatment plan.
What are the causes of Parkinson’s disease?
Patients with Parkinson’s disease will have some nerve cells which begin to break down with time. In many cases, the neurons are lost due to the chemical passenger present in the brain. Due to the same, there is impaired movement, abnormal brain activity, and many other symptoms. Some of the possible factors are genes and environmental triggers.
What are the possible complications of Parkinson’s disease?
Many additional issues can result in this issue, and some of them are:
- Having a problem to think about means cognitive issues are affected. The problem of dementia is not being able to get treated through medications.
- Moreover, there are emotional changes that happen in the body. If the treatment is gotten on time, it’s possible to get it under control.
- The individuals often have a problem swallowing, and it usually occurs when the condition gets worse. Saliva may get collected in the mouth, making you drool more.
- Apart from that, there is a problem with chewing and eating food like normal, which is why poor nutrition and even choking in some cases.
What are the ways to prevent the chances of having Parkinson’s disease?
The reason behind Parkinson’s disease is not known. This is why the way problem can be prevented hasn’t come to light. But one piece of the research has shown that those who have enough caffeine intake through coffee, cola, or tea will have reduced chances of having Parkinson’s disease. No doubt there is no clarity that it makes a difference as there is not enough evidence pointing towards the same.
Are you in doubt about what to do next?
Schedule your initial consultation at NeuroCiti Hospital to get the best possible care to make your brain health get the proper care it deserves. If there’s any issue, you will be told about the same on time.