People are neglecting their sleep just to complete some of their work. These are the people who want to sleep but are unable to due to their work pressure.
But on the other hand, some people cannot sleep because their body does not show any signals to sleep.
If you are from the second category, then this blog post is for you. The number of people with sleep disorders is increasing, and they are doing nothing to treat these issues.
Follow us till the end and know if your sleep disorder is normal or a neurological disorder.
What do you mean by Sleep disorders?
Generally, Sleep disorders are also known as sleep-wake disorders. As we all know that a person needs 7 to 8 hours of quality sleep with the help of which their body can rest properly, but there are a few people with sleep disorders who face issues such as:
- They cannot sleep for a long time; they will sleep for an hour, and their body will tell them not to sleep. Hence they cannot complete their sound sleep of 7 to 8 hours.
- When an average person with no sleep disorder sleeps, they can get quality sleep, but people with sleep disorders cannot. As a result, they face many quality sleep problems, in which they cannot sleep for long hours properly.
- Even after sleeping for 7 hours, their body is not energetic, or they still feel sleepy.
Brain & Our Ability to Sleep
The people who face sleep disorders are those whose brains stop giving signals to release those important chemicals.
It has been noticed that people who are unable to get sufficient sleep at night face plenty of health issues, such as depression, diabetes, obesity, and many more.
That’s why getting in touch with the best neurosurgeon in Ludhiana who can help you solve this mental health issue is suggested.
Common Sleep Disorders
- The first and most common sleep disorder is insomnia, in which the person cannot get restful sleep; they will randomly wake up and not be able to sleep. This issue takes place due to stressful conditions and traumatic life experiences.
- The next sleep disorder is narcolepsy, a severe sleep disorder in which the person suddenly faces a sleep attack. It has been noticed that people with narcolepsy are unable to complete their daily tasks and face serious issues linked to it.
- The third common sleep disorder is obstructive sleep apnea, in which the mouth of someone blocks itself during sleep. If not treated, it can also become extremely serious and lead to death.
Sleep disorders are severe neurological disorders. Make sure you get in touch with the best neurologist in Ludhiana that can help you with this issue. If you find the most reliable neuro hospital in Ludhiana, Neurociti Hospital is the perfect option.